When working out with an instructor one would love to use a pair of earphones to ensure they isolate the voice to themselves
Users feel that one of the best earphones they can use with the Peloton is AirPods.
So, How to Connect AirPods to Peloton?
In order to connect your AirPods to Peloton, you will have to pair the AirPods to your Peloton using the Bluetooth feature. Now, you will have to select your AirPods in order to pair them with the Peloton using a passkey.
While the process of connecting the AirPods to your Peloton is very easy however a few basic things need to be taken care of before pairing them such as ensuring that your Airpods have enough charge and that they are not already connected to a Bluetooth device.
Since you are trying to connect your Airpods to a non-apple device hence your Airpods first need to be reset. In the mean time your airpods are betting reset, check out some funny peloton bike names!
Steps To Connect AirPods to Peloton
To connect Apple AirPods with the Peloton bike:
- Turn on the AirPods and place them inside the case
- Put the AirPods in their pairing mode and close the case
- Turn on the Peloton
- Go to the settings and click on the Bluetooth settings
- On the Bluetooth setting page, you will now see the list of all available Bluetooth devices appear in front of you
- Find AirPods in the list of available devices and click on it
- As soon as you see the status next to your Airpods as paired you will know that the device is ready to be used
Now click on the Peloton logo which appears on the bottom of the touchscreen in the lower center. Choose anything to play from the menu in order to test if both the devices are successfully working with each other.
By connecting the Airpods to the Peloton you have ensured that you have isolated the music and hence you are free to listen to whatever you want without disturbing anyone.
However, what the user needs to remember is that by connecting the Airpods and the Peloton, the user will not be able to control the volume of the Airpods as before.
In fact, when the two devices are connected the user has to control the Airpods volume directly from the Pelotons volume control.
Connecting the Airpods to the Peloton also makes the user more comfortable as they can now work out in the same room while the family members may be enjoying their favorite movie.
But at times the user might notice that their Airpods are getting disconnected from the Peloton. Let us know why!
Why do my AirPods keep getting disconnecting from my Peloton bike?
If you notice that your AirPods are getting disconnected from your peloton, then ensure that there are no other Airpods nearby.
Also, if your Airpods are not kept inside their case with their lid close then Peloton will tend to connect to them by disconnecting the already connected Airpod.
This disconnection happens because Peloton usually connects to the Airpods with which it had connected earlier.
Even if you have connected a new pair of Airpods your Peloton will disconnect the new pair and get itself connected to the old Airpods.
Apart from this, there may still be a few other reasons why your Airpods are connecting to your Peloton such as
- Your Airpods may not be in their pairing mode
- Your Peloton’s Bluetooth may not be enabled yet
- There could be a lot of interference in the signal such as placing a microwave nearby
- If the Airpods are very far from the bike
- If your Airpods does not have enough charge
Why are Airpods good to connect with Peloton?
When connecting earphones to the Peloton, a lot of users prefer to use Airpods mainly because they are lightweight, have good playtime, and provide good sound.
Some of the other reasons why users prefer to use Airpods are-
- Airpods come with a noise cancellation feature – this feature helps when using with your Peloton especially during your classes when you have to interact with your instructor
- The automatic connection feature – At times when you are running late for your Peloton classes every minute counts. At such a time the Airpods feature of automatically getting connected to the Peloton comes like a boon as you don’t have to go through the struggle of connecting the Airpods to your Peloton once again
- Use Airpods for a longer time – Due to the longer playtime of Airpods users find it extremely comfortable to use Airpods. Since Airpods can go on for long hours hence it is impossible that the battery will drain out during the middle of a class and that’s what users love about the Airpods
- The 3 ear tip options – Airpods come with 3 different ear tip options such as small, medium, and large. This is another feature why Airpods are so popular amongst Peloton users as they can use a different earpiece for different kinds of sessions
How to reset your AirPods?
In order to reset your Airpods, you will have to
- Turn on your Airpods and with them in the case open the lid of the case
- Now at the back of the case, there is a button that you need to press and hold until the amber light turns on and starts flashing
- Press and hold the button for about three to five seconds for the light to flash
Your Airpods will now be reset. Let us understand the steps that need to be followed in order to connect the Airpods and the Peloton in detail
We hope that you enjoyed reading the article today and found it useful and helpful. Hence, the next time you wish to connect your Airpods to your Peloton, don’t forget to refer to this article.